1. Q: Will a 20 volt porter cable battery work with this drill?
A: It is better to use the porter cable battery recommended by the manufacture.
2. Q: Can someone look at their charger for the basic drill and tell me the output specs? I beed output voltage and current please.
A: Its output rate is 24V & 1300mA. Its input voltage is from 120V-220V, 60Hz, &0.8 A. Hope that infor helps. Thanks.
3. Q: Does this drill driver has hammer function? How it works?
A: CCD20002L drill driver has hammer function, not this one. It is cordless hammer drill/driver. You can find details on that drill. Thanks.
4. Q: What is the charger adapter voltage, 220V?
A: Mine is 110 volts.
5. Q: Hi the charger can put to 220 volt?
A: No. The charger is rated for 120V only.
6. Q: Can I use this for drilling Concrete wall?
A: No, this drill driver doesn't have hammer function. You can't drill holes in concrete wall.
7. Q: What is the charger adapter voltage, 220V?
A: The voltage range of the input is from 110V to 220V.
8. Q: Battery and charger included?
A: Yes, one 20V Li-ion battery and one 60 mins fast charger.
9. Q: My dog chewed through our fence door, so i was wondering if this can help us set up new planks to replace the few damaged ones?
A: This drill driver is designed to perform this type of project for DIYers & homeowners like you. It is capable to drill holes in 2" plywood with the right drill bits.